Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wobbly cake





Made this cake today also. Very happy that it turned out well.
Actually I wanted to do a mocha cake but when the sponge cake was done, it turned out thinner than I expected. Hence I have to changed and do something else instead. Luckily I bought a cake ring some time ago from KK. First trial. It came out beautifully.
Cake :
Ingredients
180g sponge cake mix
3 eggs
45g butter
45ml milk
Method
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Beat sponge cake mix, milk and eggs with high speed until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in butter and beat till mix.
4. Spread batter into tin and bake for 30 minutes.
I cheated in this recipe.
I used my pudding recipe to do the top portion.
Ingredients
100g pudding powder
100g sugar
1000ml water
Method
1. Boil all 3 until dissolved.
2. Leave to cool. When cooled, pour on top of cake.
3. Chill in fridge before serving.
I will try to change the pudding to custard the next time I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment